Thinking about uni?
First we’ll show you all the different options to help you decide whether you want to go to university or college. Then if you choose to go ahead, we’ll show you how to make your application on ucas.com.
- University or college – gain valuable skills and a qualification to help you follow your chosen career.
- Work – apply for jobs now, or start your own business, with the aim to work up to your future goals.
- Training – prepare for the world of work, or learn on the job while you work.
- Volunteering – gain experience to help you towards your work or study aspirations.
- Travel – get cultural insights during working holidays, learning, conservation or teaching.