Start Date: November 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter
Are you highly organised, have excellent inter-personal skills and thrive in a busy working environment? We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual to support our leaders and managers within this busy organisation. This is a varied and interesting administrative role ideally suited to someone who has the ability to combine working to a high standard in a confidential environment with being approachable, empathetic and positive.
A full job description and person specification are available, but in summary key aspects of the role will involve:
- Supporting the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team with general and administrative duties;
- Prioritising work and working systematically;
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries, visitors and routine correspondence on behalf of the Headteacher in accordance with school policies;
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and providing administrative support;
- Organising, collating and assisting with documents and related materials for meetings, including Governors’ meetings;
- Proof-reading and quality assuring documents and correspondence.
In return we offer candidates: friendly and welcoming students; a culture based on shared values; committed and professional colleagues and good professional development opportunities and support.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school. Further details and an application form can be found on the TES website. APPLY HERE. Only applications completed on the school’s OCC application form or the TES application form can be accepted. OCC application forms must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications: Friday 25th November 2022